Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$41.34
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Scenic Helicopter Tours
from $41.34
from $94.34
from $62.71
from $126.14
2,668 results
All reviews boarding attendant longer flight great pilot great flight lake view smooth ride national park awesome ride awesome experience our honeymoon my husband bucket list explained everything pigeon forge highlight of our trip these guys staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2020 via mobile

We had a great flight with Nick. He was knowledgeable and friendly. Dustin was our boarding attendant and answered all of our questions. Would definitely recommend taking a helicopter tour with this company. Everything went perfectly.

Reviewed December 28, 2020

We loved everything about this tour! Sam, young gentleman was our pilot and he was great. Calm, cool and collected. Absolute professional. I sat next to him and was telling jokes and engaging with us! It was our first Helicopter ride ever also. I definitely recommend this tour to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed December 23, 2020

Our pilot Kalae was absolutely amazing!! He was super sweet and explained where we were flying over and kept conversation going! Our boarding attendant James wal super as well! I would 100% recommend this place it has all types of tours for everyone and all the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed December 22, 2020

Such an amazing ride!!! Thanks Simon for flying like a pro and letting us enjoy the views...thanks Luke for helping us out and keeping us safe!!! Beautiful views, awesome knowledge of the area, lots of fun!! Can’t say enough great things about these guys!! Top notch!

Reviewed December 22, 2020

Our pilot Sam was hands down the best. First time I've ever flown and he did amazing and made me feel very comfortable. Never once let the conversation die out. 10/10 I highly recommend!