Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$41.34
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Scenic Helicopter Tours
from $41.34
from $94.34
from $62.71
from $126.14
2,668 results
All reviews boarding attendant longer flight great pilot great flight lake view smooth ride national park awesome ride awesome experience our honeymoon my husband bucket list explained everything pigeon forge highlight of our trip these guys staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2020

My wife and I finally got the chance to take a scenic tour of the Smoky Mountains and we couldn’t have been more pleased with FlyScenic! Very easy to do business with, pilot was very knowledgeable about the area and very professional.

Reviewed October 13, 2020

It was a great experience. The staff were always smiling and make us feel welcomed to the state. The helicopter pilot was a female so, that was something that is new. It great to see female taking up space in male dominated field. I also love the southern accent. It make me feel as if I am outside of the country traveling to different parts of the world. Just hearing different accents from different parts of the country is something so new.

Reviewed October 13, 2020 via mobile

It was an awesome first chopper experience. Our boarding attendant Ras was very informative and thoughtful. Our pilot Sam was all smiles and very friendly, taking note that it was our first helicopter ride. The pictures came out great. I recommend the lake upgrade but just getting up there was cool. It was an overall awesome experience and would do it again.

Reviewed October 13, 2020

This was the most amazing part of our entire vacation! The staff is friendly and fun. Our pilot was great! I plan to fly again!

Reviewed October 12, 2020

The employees were happy and friendly and helpful. The facilities were super clean. Many safety systems in place. The helicopter ride was fun. And of course there were the beautiful mountains, My only suggestion is that renting the head sets for $5 per person is a bit of a squeeze. I feel that for $179 per person, the head sets should be included.