“Awesome experience!!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Sightseeing Tours
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The entire experience was top notch! Everyone involved in the operation was professional, friendly and able to provide answers to any questions. Fernado,our pilot, was a safe and very smooth pilot with excellant area knowledge. Kevin, our boarding attendant, was great with his clear directions & communications about safety around the ship. And of course Jules & Kaitlin provided all charm with a great assortment & options of memorable pics! This was an Exhilarating and smooth ride. I highly recommend taking a ride with Scenic! I am also a pilot and an Air Traffic Controller so I have alot of knowledge about aviation, good and bad. This is good! Enjoy! Dean D

Lori C, Guest Relations Manager at Scenic Helicopter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for a great review! We strive to give a memorable experience to all of our guests. We are glad we were able to please even a professional! Please come fly with us the next time you are in the area!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,217)

Reviewed March 22, 2014

First off, Scenic Helicopter Tours is an amazing company. Everyone was so friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Our pilot Caleb was wonderful, very informational. The boarding attendant Andy was also very knowledgeable and really awesome at making everyone feel comfortable. The view from the helicopter was truly breathtaking. Will definately go again!!

Thank you for flying with us! We definitely agree that the view from a helicopter is the best way to see the smokies! Please come and fly with us the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Great ride, awesome friendly staff, great views. Couldn't have picked a better way to spend some time. John is a great pilot. Lori and Kevin and the other guys were so friendly. Definitely recommend taking this tour.

Thank you for flying with us! We are so happy you had a great flight experience. We look forward to flying you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This year marked my husband and I's 1 year anniversary. We got married last year in the national park and the first thing we did was take a ride! In 2013 we took the short ride over Douglas Lake and absolutely loved it!!! My husband said as soon as we finished our flight if we returned every year just for a flight it would be worth our 6+ hour drive! We had the pleasure of flying with Rick in 2013. He was very knowledgeable about the area and a very laid back guy and made us feel very comfortable for our first time. This year for our anniversary we decided to return. Mostly just for another helicopter ride. We took the National Park tour this year. How amazing! We were absolutely blown away at the treatment we received. Such kind and courteous staff! All so sweet and kind. We also had the pleasure of flying with the owner this year! Dan is one amazing pilot! It was so nice to learn so much in so little time about the mountains and the areas and how everything was developed. They sure do make these rides an experience you'll never forget! Making photo of the day 3/14/14 was pretty awesome too! We are returning customers and will be for years! Scenic Helicopter Tours is now a part of tradition for the Carnes family!

Thank you so much for including us in your wedding and anniversary celebrations. We love our returning customers! We look forward to seeing you on your 2nd anniversary!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I have to say that during our weekend get away we had a BLAST. The first thing we did once arriving in Sevierville,Tennessee was fly in a Helicopter at Scenic Helicopter Tours. I have flown several times on Commercial Flights but I have also flown in several types of helicopters and Airplanes during my time with the United States Army, but guess what.......My wife has never flown before.....But she did on March 15,2014. I have to say that she really enjoyed herself and so did I. I feel that the ,main reason was because she was comfortable because the information briefing given prior to the flight by flight attendant Gavin, and the Pilot Fernando and not only his communication skills, knowledge of the Aircraft as well as the knowledge of the tour we adventured on to hear some funny stories from him. Fernando made the flight interesting, however VERY FUN all at the same time. Fernando loves to tell stories about hitting birds, and showing off his big mansion....He is toooooo funny.

We VOTE 100% for both Gavin and Fernando to get voted best Flight Attendant and Best Pilot.
I HIGHLY recommend that when you are in the Sevierville area FLY with Scenic Helicopter Tours and Request Gavin and Fernando......We promise...You will not regret it. We will fly again next time.

Danny and Lisa Price
Shady Spring, W.VA
March 2014

1  Thank Danny P

Thank you for flying with us! And thank you very much for your service to our country! We definitely feel that a helicopter is the best way to see the smokies. We look forward to seeing you all the next time you are in the area!