“These Guys are great!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Sightseeing Tours
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had a group of 8 ranging from age 3 to 63 looking for a good deal on a helicopter ride - WE FOUND THEM!

Yes you passed them on the way into town from I-40 and YES they are a little further from the main drag but well worth the trip.

These are the YELLOW helicopters on the hill on the east side of the parkway. Great ground crew, fantastic pilots and the ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE!!

Extremely good pricing for the amount of time spent in the air and for the type of equipment being flown..

We had 5 out of the 8 people in our group that have NEVER flown before in their lives-even commercially- and they all had a great time!

The only problem we had was the 3 year old that kept running back to the helicopter because he wanted to go again!

There are newer reviews for Scenic Helicopter Tours

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The staff was very friendly and the pilot was just awesome! My 3 year old sat up front and started asking what stuff did and the pilot was so great he showed him how the plane would move up and down. My family did the foothills tour and it was beautiful.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

If you really want to see the majesty of the Smokies, take a helicopter tour with scenic. Not scary, but awe inspiring. Worth every penny spent of the trip.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family has flown with Scenic twice now. The first time my son was young and we only went the shortest time. We didn't know how he would react to being in the air. The pilot was so great with him. He talked to him, showed him things, really made him feel included in the tour. At the end because it was my son's first experience flying they gave him a special flight certificate with the pilot's name signed on it. So we knew that when we went back we would fly with them again. We did and this time was no different! They were great again! We rented the headsets and flew the Douglas Lake Flight. It was breathtaking. The pilot was very knowlegable and really included us all, but paid special attention to my child. To me that makes all the difference. I will fly with them everytime.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The staff was great, they did talk us into a small upgrade but it was all worth it. It was my daughters first time in a helicopter and they were great with her. The staff also recommended an auto repair facility that wouldn't take my money & it worked out great!