“Absolutely AMAZING!!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Sightseeing Tours
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I booked the Ridge Runner tour for a party of 8. We went 4 at a time and everyone of us had an amazing flight! Liam was the pilot for both flights and was very informative and professional. This was my husbands very first flight in anything ever and he had a fantastic time, it's all he has been talking about since. Was definitely one of the highlights of our vacation and you can bet we will book another tour when we visit Tennessee again.

There are newer reviews for Scenic Helicopter Tours

Reviewed July 8, 2013

this was the rudist customer service ever I had coupon for 15% off the guy their would not honor their own coupon so we left will not be back.i called to complain and manager was even rude to me.

4  Thank Robert L
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family went to go for our first helicopter ride together at scenic. we were both extremely excited to experience this. There was only the 2 of us going in a 3 passenger helicopter. the employee kept telling us that we were next. We sat and waited watching parties with 3 or more go ahead of us that had arrived after us.
I finally had enough and went and asked them why they are making us wait so long. i was told oh sorry but you are up next. Finally we got our turn. We hopped into the helicopter and took off for a great ride all while my wife was timing the tour. we had paid for a 12 minute flight but we had only gotten a 9 minute and 57 second ride. after my wife told me this i decided to sit and watch a couple other rides while the kids enjoyed watching the helicopters to see if scenic was consistently ripping everybody off to report to tripadvisor to warn hard working potential customers. To our disappointment they were shortening every single ride by a minimum of 1minute up to as much as 3 minutes. These are all short rides so to shorten all trips by this much time is not an accident. Scenic should be ashamed of themselves. My trip was in the middle at 12 minutes and it cost close to $150 for the both of us and we got just short of 10 minutes.
In my opinion people should get what they pay for and scenic tours should be able to give there customers what they pay for or at-least put a better effort to getting it closer. Much like others that go there we are on vacation and don't want to be spending time arguing with the scenic employees on why they are ripping customers off especially with your kids around so i figured this is the best way to get my opinion out. Just keep in mind there are at least two other helicopter tours in that area so you have others to choose from. Hope i have been of some help.

3  Thank robbethshop
Reviewed July 7, 2013

You can choose any helicopter ride joint ( there are tons), but it certainly is a must do activity if u have kids. Scenic helicopter is as good a place as any, as the staff are friendly, the place is clean, and the helicopter is newer than most, and they usually do the standard, photograph thingy, that u are inclined to buy any which way.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My kids, my sister and I went for an 8 minute ride of our lives! It was awesome and I would recommend it to anyone on the planet. It was not scary at all . . . you did not even know you were off the ground when we lifted off. I would spend BIG $$$$$ on a couple hour ride after this experience. Thanks scenic helicopter tours. We will be back. ;)

Thank GetYourMoniesWo... F