“A must do!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Sightseeing Tours
Reviewed July 7, 2013

You can choose any helicopter ride joint ( there are tons), but it certainly is a must do activity if u have kids. Scenic helicopter is as good a place as any, as the staff are friendly, the place is clean, and the helicopter is newer than most, and they usually do the standard, photograph thingy, that u are inclined to buy any which way.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,226)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My kids, my sister and I went for an 8 minute ride of our lives! It was awesome and I would recommend it to anyone on the planet. It was not scary at all . . . you did not even know you were off the ground when we lifted off. I would spend BIG $$$$$ on a couple hour ride after this experience. Thanks scenic helicopter tours. We will be back. ;)

Thank GetYourMoniesWo... F
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Just had a ride this week with Pilot Fernando; great pilot; provided interesting history and comments about the area during the ride; very friendly and easy to talk to; My wife's first ride; she enjoyed it! Beautiful area view of the area; I definitely MUST for your trip. Suggest one of the longer trips to taqle full advantage of the ride. Rick and Tana G

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We took our first ever helicopter ride this morning! We have been coming to visit The Smokies for over 20 years and thought it would be something very cool and different. The staff here was wonderful! Very safety conscious, thorough with instructions, and made us feel safe. Our pilot "Liam" was great! There are several trip options/prices to choose from, depending how far you want to go. The ride was very smooth, and you could see everything very clearly. I took several pictures with my own camera while in the air, and video taped! So cool! Also, A staff member/photographer took a few pictures of us as soon as we landed and got out if the helicopter, that we purchased at their photo shop. Definitely pay the extra $5.00 fee for the headset, so you can hear and talk to the pilot and your friends or family in the helicopter. I found the website to be very informative. If you are considering ever taking a helicopter tour, I strongly recommend Scenic Helicopter Tours!

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I've never been on a plane of any kind. I was kinda nervous, but the staff were wonderful!! They were very nice and funny!! The view was beautiful over the lake.