“this was great”

Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Sightseeing Tours
Reviewed January 23, 2013

definitely a must do if you have the extra funds, awesome way to see gatlinburg. I went through the day but want to do a night flight also. my son and I went and we chose to get the headsets to talk to each other and the pilot. this pilot was very friendly as well as the rest of the staff. Pilot looked really young (he was 21) and teased him bout not being old enough to drive let alone fly, he joked with us. GREAT EXPERIENCE.

There are newer reviews for Scenic Helicopter Tours

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My Son in Law wants to fly helicopters someday, he has done hours of research, so even though this was my birthday I wanted him to experience flying in the helicopter, him and my daughter went and it was their first date since their baby was born in August. They loved it, the pilot is also the instructor at the school there and he answered all my son in law's questions and we are hoping he can attend school there. His first words were I didn't want to get off it. :) Thank You Isaiah

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I loved this. The whole family went up. Not the same as when I rode out in the back of a Blackhawk or Slick! But I got see it from the front right hand seat. They will fly you where ever you want to go.Custom flight or if you just want a pop up to see the area. I'm thinking the next time I go to Nashville I'll see if They will give me a LIFT! LOL.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Quick helicopter ride over the French Broad River, to the lake and back to land. Good for those just wanting to say they've flown in a helicopter --- and want more than the 1 -2 minute flight. Staff very friendly, and offered us the 15% discount even though i could not find my coupon.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Such a great time. This was our wedding anniversary and they were so friendly and helpful. We had a perfect clear day and took the Weir Valley Flight. Our pilot was Roy and he pointed out the interesting sites. A great way to see the Smokies!!!