“Best Food Ever!!”

Applewood Farmhouse Grill
Ranked #13 of 199 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was honestly the best food I've ever eaten on a vacation. Everything is homemade. Starts with free apple fritters with apple butter and an apple drink. Meal portions are large. Had no room for dessert, but would have loved it I'm sure. Restaraunt was clean and staff was friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,443)

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The food here is awesome I had the chicken tenders and my hubby had the fried chicken we both got Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes as side dishes the Mac and cheese tasted homemade the mashed potatoes were very tasty to all and all a wonderful meal we will defiantly be back next time we vacation in pigeon forge

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Long wait, but we enjoyed the meal. The catfish was crispy with a delicious seasoning. Plan to skip lunch because you will be full when you leave.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Well we visited again on our yearly trip to the area and weren't disappointed. Good food and lots of it, country style.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Loved the country charm you feel as soon as you arrive. My friend and I both thought the food was very flavorful, huge portions and the service was very friendly. I had fried chicken tenders and she had the chicken pot pie. Both meals were fantastic. It was the best fried chicken I've had in a real long time. Thank goodness for take home boxes. Oh and those apple fritters they give you before the meal is served...YUM!!! We enjoyed dinner so much that we returned later during our vacation for breakfast. Huge portions (again), great selection to pick from and we ate way too much. And yes...enjoyed more apple fritters. On a side note, be sure to check out the Christmas shop, apple shop and wine gift shop. All worth a look and it will help you work off your meal.