“Always worth a return visit”

Lacarreta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We have visited the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area at least once a year for several years now. We always make a stop at LaCarreta for lunch at least once sometimes twice each visit. We always get seated very promptly and the service is servers are always polite. My husband totally enjoy the unlimited chips and salsa, the beer is cold and tasty. We generally order from the lunch menu. The food is always hot and delicious well worth the price. Before we leave town we always return to pick up some of the salsa to bring home.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My food was cold. My chicken was dry and chewy. My server never checked on me. My husband had to ask for a refill because my server was sitting down watching tv and acted like we bothered him when we asked. Once he realized I hated my food he never apologized and asked if I wanted something else. He took the plate and came back with a bill. I'm a server. I know the ropes. This was 100% unacceptable.

1  Thank Meya1992