“Wow, what a steak”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Forest Hill, Maryland
“Wow, what a steak”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

8 oz sirloin at $14.49 was amazing. Just wanted meat that night. Service was excellent. Well done Longhorn!!!!!!!

Graniteville
“great service”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We have been to this establishment two times and the service has been great. I don't find the food great. I don't think it is the preparing of it but I just don't particularly like the recipes. If you are a fan of Longhorns than definitely give this one a try.

Marion
“Tough filet!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Disappointed with our filets. They were very tough which is unusual for that cut of meat. Sides were ok and so were the kid meals.

Texas
“Exceptional Value in Sevierville”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I did my trip advisor homework prior to selecting the Longhorn for a Sunday evening dinner with my wife as we were touring the area and our hotel was not far away. I was impressed with several of the reviews that mentioned how much a server there named Ashley enhanced the experience of some Longhorn patrons. We took luck of the draw and were helped by Debbie. I did not meet Ashley, but if she is better than Debbie, I consider that quite an achievement! There is a Longhorn Steakhouse close to where we live in West Texas that is exceptional and the one in Sevierville remains true to that mold of excellence, but has the additional advantages of Debbie as well as Ashley. Debbie was so well-informed on both the menu and the company she works for that I felt sure that she must be the restaurant manager. She quickly corrected that misconception on my part and described how Jeremy Brewer operates this branch and how renowned Ashley is as a longtime server at this location. The food was outstanding (as usual), the location is convenient on the main drag, and there are at least three real pros taking care of customers in a first class manner in front and behind the scenes. I am a businessman and enjoy a great meal. This Longhorn Steakhouse appealed to me from both of those perspectives. Many thanks to Debbie for such a wonderful meal and, no offense to Ashley, I would request Debbie again if our travels ever take us through Sevierville in the future, with Ashley as Plan B if Debbie is away. Service doesn't get better than what we enjoyed this evening.

• Visited June 2014
Michigan
“Good Spot for Dinner”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Had dinner here since we were staying close by. The food was excellent as was the service. Would definitely visit again. It certainly seemed like a popular watering hole for a Friday evening, but we weren't made to feel rushed at all. Good spot.

Visited May 2014