“Great service. ”

Grandmothers Kitchen
Ranked #46 of 225 Restaurants in Sevierville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved our server. I decided to order grits because, well...in the South. Didn’t tickle my tastebuds. Eggs were done well and bacon crisp. Kicking myself that I didn’t order biscuits!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (225)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We discovered this place 3 years ago and had to a repeat visit for the best sausagever gravy, perfectly done eggs and bacon, yummy biscuits and great grits! Excellent value and wonderful service. The lovely and beautifully shaded porch for sitting after eating makes this a true southern experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Cathead biscuits the sign says. I’m a cat lover, so the name intrigued me. We even turned around to have breakfast here. Excellent!! Big fluffy biscuits. Eggs were done to perfection. Gravy and sausage were great. Service was attentive. Clean. Friendly. Maybe they’ve had a turnover in staff??

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

Like the reprise in a musical score, we stopped one last morning to get breakfast. We previously had gotten a take away order of Cat Head Biscuits and Gravy which I've been reheating and eating each morning before hiking. They are great. Today's fare consisted of eggs, bacon, grits, and of course another biscuit to take home for tomorrow's trek back to Maryland. Sometimes it is best to pick the unpretentious, non glitzy, out of the commercial area to stop. It is a gamble, but this time it paid off.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

Looking for a place to get good country food, this is the place for you. They do not have any large tables, so if you have more than 6 or 8 people, you would need 2 tables. The staff was very friendly. There are a few stairs geting into the place so it is not very wheelchair accessible. There is a 2.00 dollar convenience fee when paying with a card.

Date of visit: August 2019