“Beautiful, Clean, Comfortable Cabin”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jeannie H
Illinois
“Beautiful, Clean, Comfortable Cabin”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

This cabin is amazing. It was the perfect location for us. The hot tub is warm and relaxing. The beds were very comfortable. The owner sent all of the information we needed immediately after I requested it. Everything was clean, and it is very nicely decorated. There is a grill and an outdoor patio area, in addition to the porch. We would like to return next summer.

TheGrosse...
Summerville, South Carolina
“Beautiful Cabin”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The cabin is beautiful and very clean with lovely views, and the owners are warm and very helpful! We highly recommend staying here if your travels take you to Sevierville!

Your age range 35-49
A TripAdvisor Member
“Time of our Life”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Love the Cabin , very quite and private close to all Attraction we wanted to see I would rent it again !!!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Dec 1, 2016
We would love to see you back again ! Come and stay at my cabin anytime. Always nice to have guest love it there as much as I do.. Speaking of which ... I need a little break so I may need to book myself there ! lol.
Thanks again for such a wonderful review and come back again anytime !
Greg S
“Rustic Elegance”
Reviewed November 7, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Overall great stay! Stephen the owner was great very helpful from the start. He messaged me with everything I needed for check in, and gave us the addresses for grocery stores nearby. The cabin itself was super clean, more towels would've been nice since laundry isn't on sight. Location is off the beaten path....20-30 min from the main strip. Very steep driveway hard to find at night. I definitely rent there again.

Dec 1, 2016
So glad you enjoyed your stay. Do come and stay again ! There is a washer dryer upon request. Sorry if I didn't email you short cut to avoid traffic its usually 10 -15 mins to main strip. It never sends me a message telling me I have reviews so sometimes I don't see them to respond till later on. Always a pleasure having such wonderful guest thanks so much and come back any time !
A TripAdvisor Member
“Mrs”
Reviewed October 27, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Absolutely beautiful cabin. Everything was perfect right down to the fall decorations. Very clean with beautiful furnishings. Very easy check in/ check out. If you are looking for a awesome cabin retreat, look no further. Owner is a super nice guy. Will definitely make this an annual visit

Dec 1, 2016
Thanks so much ! So glad you enjoyed it and do come back again any time !
ASluder
Eglin AFB, FL
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 9, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Everything was beautiful love the decor and small touches. Cozy little cabin for a couple or a family. Everything was clean and the cabin was well stocked with the essentials. Beautiful views outside nicely secluded but still close proximity to many great restaurants and attractions. We had a wonderful time. Definitely would recommend to family and friends.

Dec 1, 2016
Thanks so much for the great review and feel free to message me on your next trip to the mountains. I have been very lucky to have such wonderful guest over the past few years !
Thanks again and come back soon !
Deborah71...
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Great, secluded place yet close to everything.”
Reviewed May 22, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The cabin was very nice and very clean. It was secluded and in a beautiful spot. Yet it near to the towns and the mountains. It was definitely more than we had expected. Can't wait to go back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: that it was a nice, clean place and secluded
Liked least: can't think of anything
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jun 30, 2016
Thanks so much for the wonderful review ! So glad you enjoyed it and please feel free to come back anytime !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing