“Nasty On The Outside And On The Inside...”

Sakura Japanese Super Buffet
Ranked #73 of 191 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Just Plain Gross.....Every Thing Was Dry Up..No Food On Buffet.....Had To Ask Three times Before We Had A Choice .....Will Not Be Back..

2  Thank Honeybear1

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I think the health department should really take a look at this place! I love Chinese food and eat it all the time but this was terrible!

1  Thank Hayz67
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We just moved here recently and been trying out new places and this buffet is the best one yet!!!! Wow its exceptional!! They have a hibachi chef, awesome Chinese buffet, great dessert options, and fresh made sushi buffet. Cant beat the price and the food is just phenomenal!!!

2  Thank eyemcatdog
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

My friend and myself went there to eat at 900 pm we walk in we asked what time do you close the girl said 1030 pm. So we thought ok we have time to eat. Boyyyy where we wrong. What was out there was there for hours. Empty pans all over the place. 5 thing to choose from. Kitchen staff/ manager walking around and see this. After a lil bit of time goes by we called the server over and ask do we get a discount or that there is no food up there. " I do not know you have to ask them up front" and smiles. We told her we are hungry but there nothing up there. So finally we head up front and ask to pay lunch price not dinner price cause there is no food. What a Lost cause they could not understand our side he said to late now if u wanted food I cook for u than not now. We said we did not know that the sever should of said something to us when we were Complaining about it. But because we did not use the words " cook us some of what ever _____" we did not get done. We kept telling them you go to a Buffet to eat and pick what u want to eat not ask. Very rudely he says " I go to American restaurants all the time they do it" we were so upset and tired of fighting we said what ever we will pay it cause you don't understand. For 2 of us with no food and 2 teas 26.and some change then to mc Donald's for some food.

3  Thank Tinktink3310
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Just because it's a Buffet; dosen't mean you pick it up with your fingers and eat it as you go along. I even said something to the owner when I saw a woman take a bite out of a fried won ton and put it back. Nothing was done about it. I was going to say something; but after seeing her husband I didn't feel like getting my butt beat or shot.
Sakura has always been a good place, but until tourist season is over; I'll stay away.