“Pleasant Atmosphere”
Review of Joshua's On The River - CLOSED

Joshua's On The River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: A family fun restaurant that has a gorgeous patio overlooking the river! Great food at a Great price. A place where all the locals love to come and enjoy!
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went here with my family since I had heard good things about it. I ordered the Reuben sandwich which was vy good. My son got the Philly steak and cheese, it hardly had any meat on it. He said it was like eating a grilled cheese. Prices were ok, atmosphere was very nice.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Excellent fresh food and very reasonably priced. All 9 of our group enjoyed our dinners. Save room for dessert!!

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Friends had raved about the food here, so my family decided to give it a try. We walked in 40 minutes before closing on a Sunday night. Our server was extremely friendly and greeted us right away. We ordered our food, and only had a minimal wait considering everything was cooked to order. My daughter had the grilled chicken with a double order of hand-cut french fries. She is a notoriously picky eater, but in her words, that chicken "was banging!!" I ordered the 10oz sirloin medium rare. It was cooked absolutely perfectly. My side dishes of macaroni and cheese and spinach maria were wonderful complements. In fact, the spinach maria was by far the best I've ever had. My wife loved her Reuben sandwich with hand-cut fries. Besides the food being fantastic, the Josh of 'Joshua's on the River' came out himself to ask how our meal was. Being the last customers in there, it was really nice to feel like we were important guests, and not just the last people they were waiting on to leave so they could get out of there and go home. We were very impressed with everything, and will definitely be returning on a regular basis!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Received a mailer regarding Joshua's and decided to give it a try. We had a really enjoyable dinner. Pleasant atmosphere and excellent service. I always enjoy pork chops and mine were very good but I'd probably next time see if they had some type of glaze or sauce to dress up the pork chops. The chicken bowtie pesto was awesome and something my wife always enjoys. No complaints here. The strawberry short cake was really good. The southwest rolls were awesome if you like hot spicy food as I do. We will be back.
One thing I wish had happened was if the server would have told us the specials. I saw as I left a steak & shrimp special I would have probably ordered.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is by far one of the best new places in town, food was great, service even better. Since I am local I plan on visiting Joshua's often.