See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

The park has no lighting at night which makes it hard to find you spa e to park. The spaces are very narrow and gravel. When you step out of you trailer you step in mud. The dump site at my space was so tall it almost was hard to use. No grill or fire ring and there is helicopter sight seeing place across the street so don't plan on sleeping late. Will not stay again. The lady at the office was very nice.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

***Negative Points***
The staff was extremely rude and inconsiderate. The ladies up front spoke to me like I was ignorant and deaf (all because I didn't understand something) when I asked for something to be explained better. When they called my phone the lady I spoke to was very rude and hateful.
The "Super Wifi" is as slow as dial up. We have tried several times to connect but it is so slow that nothing loads under 5 mins if waiting.
The cable is in and out constantly.
There is no fire pits or BBQs on the spots, which makes it less fun and convenient.
The "playground" is falling apart and is only for very little kids. I refuse to let our children play there.
The store is more pricy than a normal convenience store. And they have a very small selection. (Even though they claim to have a large selection)
They charge an extra 3% on everything you purchase if you pay with a debit or credit card.
There are several campers that have dogs that bark constantly (day and night) and yet nothing is done.
It is not close to any of the main attractions even though they claim it is. (Mainly due to traffic which has been daily and standstill)
The laundry mat is super expensive. (We have found going to one off site is cheaper and the machines run better.)
After 1, ONE, night of our dog being left alone for the max of 5 hours (in his kennel) we were threatened to be kicked out of the campground. Our options were kennel off site or take him everywhere with us. NO WARNING JUST AN ULTIMATUM EVEN THOUGH WE PAID IN FULL FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH. &&& THEY REFUSE TO REFUND US THE REST OF THE MONTH IF THEY FORCE US TO MOVE.
***Positive Points***
It has a decent bathroom facility.

We will NEVER visit here again.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank MilitaryFamily3
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

The campground was nice. It was far enough away from the road to where you didn't hear cars zoom by all night. It was a smaller campground next to a nice river. The roads were all gravel. Camp sites were nice but tight together. They had good amenities like a covered pavilion as well as a small park for kids and basket ball hoop. There was a pool and a laundry mat and showers. Everything was kept clean. I can't say I was totally won over by the staff when we first arrived but nothing really to complain about their. We had previously stayed at river plantation rv resort just up the road but the were all booked for the weekend. This was a great alternative and would def consider staying here again.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kirapup
Reviewed August 12, 2016

We stopped here on our way to Oklahoma on Memorial Day weekend Friday night. NO reservations. A nice guy on a gold cart told us they had a few sites open and he escorted us to a 30 amp site. We got set up and then left to get a bite to eat. I when to pay the next morning and the lady in the store/office said did you see our late check in policy. NO I had not, if you use that, it is a cash payment and save you around $15 for the stay. No problem. Thanks for the stay and the discount. On a holiday weekend and busy touristly town this was great. 10 weeks later we are making the return to home from OK. Figured they were good enough to use on a busy holiday weekend why not for the night. Stopped and the campground was about 3/4 empty, Office was open so cash discount this night but we when to one site and it had a truck parked on it, so we moved over one row and set up. Easy i and out with pull thru site. 30 amp service, water sewer, cable. They had 50amp service and riverfront sites but we just needed a nice site to chill for the evening. THIS worked out fine. Sites are grassy and gravel parking pads. If it was full it could be tight, but over all I was very pleased.
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: out of the hustle of Pigeon Forge, no so easy in and out you have to cross 3-4 lanes of traffic to get back to highway and make a U-turn.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2016

I checked in on Wednesday afternoon. I asked if my site was satellite friendly, she said I would have to check. After I got set up, I tried to get Satellite to work even called provider to ping it. They couldn't. By this time its getting later so i try cable. Cable is horrible stations and they have tons of shadows and static. With that said my wife has dementia and tv in the evening is part of her structure. I went thursday morning 7/28/16 to the office to see if they could move me to a site where my satellite works. There were none. I informed them I would have to move for my wife. I had paid thru Sunday and she would not give me a refund. I will never return and would highly suggest that no one else either. I am 80 years old and on a fixed income with my wonderful wife who has dementia. I was nice about it but they showed their true colors. I am now around the corner and very happy. I am out three nights of camp site rental. Beware!!!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family