See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Called ahead and pulled into this poorly managed park. The first thing I saw was a dirty pool on the right and a very cute cat patiently waiting at the front door to the office; oh yes, and two unkempt people on a golf cart.

The park hook ups for an RV are on the wrong side; the semi-graveled sites are terribly uneven and seemingly hardly maintained.

The campground "guide" and his companion cared more for smoking their cigarettes than searching out a more suitable camp site for our coach. To say he and the companion were lazy is an understatement.

When we realized what we had gotten ourselves into my husband and I decided to just turn around and stay somewhere else.

When I approached the manager in the office (the "guide" had beat us there by one minute) I was looking for a full refund. I had purchased a bathroom product while checking in...immediately the manager said in a resounding voice I could not return said product I had purchased some 10 to fifteen minutes ago...I said "okay."

During the process of refunding the 2 nights stay monies; I questioned the managers math and again in an ear-piercing tone she began her tirade. While booming she slammed down her fists on the counter. One fist contained our refund slip and the other fist unclenched itself long enough to grab a nearby calculator which she delivered in front of me with such great force I thought surely the calculator did not survive.

She continued her rants towards me complete with vociferous sarcasm. I consider my self lucky to have endured.

In hind sight, I suppose the it was my fault. I should never have called; we should have never pulled in; I should have never questioned the managers math. After all, I did not know the Tennessee state tax percentage. I apologize.

But what I do know is I would not recommend this RV park to anyone else. Don't stay at Ripplin' Water.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank gandmary
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We last camped at Ripplin Waters in late April of 2013. It is a great place to relax because it's so quiet and peaceful. I suggest you get a campsite on the river because that just adds to the experience. The owners are very nice people who will help you in any way. Our site was clean and well maintained. They also have a swimming pool and rental cabins. It's close to Sevierville restaurants and stores. It had rained a good deal so the river was up as you can see in the picture.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple