“Nice atmosphere”

Ranked #17 of 199 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We strive for the highest quality in all things - beverages, food. Service, and ambiance.The experience for our guest must be exceptional!
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Nice place, the restaurant is very welcoming. I chose steak and chicken fajita's very tasty and filling.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is frequented by the locals more than the tourist. It is not on the "main drag" of the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. Well worth your stop. Quality food was prepared as ordered, large portions. Server was very informative and knew the menu as well as restaurant policies.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Went here with two other couples for New Years Eve dinner. Very nice place, dark and modern. Big bar for a cocktail before dinner. My filet was cooked perfectly and baked potato was tasty. Reasonably priced and our waitress was very prompt in her service. The only complaint is they don't have bread or rolls. A little thing, but when your starving its takes the edge off.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We DEFINITELY will be returning!! My family has a cabin in Sevierville but I haven't been since Holstons was built. My husband son and I stopped in and were greeted by a smiling hostess, our server was new to the area and was very very personable and definitely knew the menu. Our food came out within a very reasonable time considering we both ordered steaks. My son and I love baked sweet potatoes and this was one of the best I've had, my toddler kept saying yum yummmm which is always a plus. Our drinks stayed full and both of our steaks were cooked to perfection. Can't say enough about how great of an addition this will be to our future trips.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

After eating beef, barbeque, and pork I wanted to eat lighter so I ordered pasta. The pasta was not cooked to my expectations so the manger came over and asked what we wanted in exchange for the pasta. The southwest salad was excellent. My girlfriend had a chicken plate that she loved. They gave us a free desert without asking for it. The mud pie was delicious. The manger really cares about his customers and it shows with his personal demeanor and not wanting everyone to leave without a great experience.