“Service was nice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We enjoyed our meal here. The service was good. The staff was nice and friendly. The bathroom was clean - which is a plus for us.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This Cracker Barrel is always good. They have a very friendly staff. Gets pretty busy since its off the exit... But worth going to.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I have dined at hundreds if Cracker Barrels across the country, The reason I do, it's consistently good food, good Service

But, This Cracker Barrel is not amount them, this by a large margin was my biggest Disappointment from Cracker Barrel, I had the Cheddar, Bacon Chicken Breast, with sweet potato. The 2 chicken breast together was smaller than a McChicken from McDonalds, Dry and tough, the sweet potato was so small I could hide if under my hand if needed, I never knew Sweet potato's were even that small. The waiter must have been new, he forgot so many things, he had to return several times to complete our order. I will have to reconsider my theory on Cracker Barrel while traveling from now on.

1  Thank Gary C
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Usual good food at a decent price. Service excellent on this visit. Like breakfast at supper time. Everyone in party enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Family stopped here 2 days after Christmas. The food was excellent (as usual) and our server (Kim) was top-notch. Always a great meal at Cracker Barrel.