“Good Family Buffet”
Review of Ryan's Grill Buffet & Bakery - CLOSED

Ryan's Grill Buffet & Bakery
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good Family Buffet”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Ryan's is one of our favorite restaurants when wanting a family buffet. When in Pigeon Forge, looking for a good meal without breaking the bank, we will drive to Sevierville to this Ryan's. We find that in general it is not as crowded and better parking than a lot of places in Pigeon Forge. The food quality and taste seems to be consistently good. They provide a wide variety of food and dessert choices. I do recommend this Ryan's when in Severville/Pigeon Forge.

• Visited May 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Cheapest buffet in town but just as good, if not better than the rest!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The buffet offered the variety my family needed when dining out. Much cheaper than other buffet restaurants in the area and my family and I like that they have lunch prices on Saturday too.

Visited March 2014
Florida
“Horrible selection!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

A very very small selection of foods. Steak was full of grissel and the dessert was poor at best. We asked 3 times to have the bathrooms cleaned (They were disgusting) so we could take our kids to go potty but we ended up leaving before they cleaned them. All in all you get a much bigger much nicer selection of food at Golden Corral for 1 dollar more.

2 Thank ExprtrTvlr
Lenoir
“My worst buffet experience ever”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My family and I decided to try Ryan's since it was close to our hotel and there
is not one where we live. We paid for the meal and left 5 minutes later with a refund.
This was at 7pm so the place had plenty of customers dining and you would think
they would try to refresh some of the food ( NOT!) The buffet looked like it had been
tackled by 100 first graders, food dropped everywhere and even several foods mixed
I assume by accident. No one seemed to care. the selection was horrible anything worth
eating the tray would be empty everything else was dried as if it had been sitting there
for days. The roast beef was nothing but a bottom layer of fat about 1/4 inch thick. While
we were getting our refund several other customers over heard and took a look for themselves
and many left when we did. We went across the street to Golden Corral and it was a heck
of a lot better than this! NEVER AGAIN FOR US!!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ez4u2say2010
sevierville
“worst breakfast ever”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Ryan's in Sevierville finally started breakfast again, my wife and I went sunday morning.we had eaten here before but this was terrible, the biscuits were hard, i had to take a spatula to split them open .the gravy had a soured taste to it .I could not eat it.the scrambled eggs were completely dry, they did not have sausage patties only links, the ham was so tough and dry you could not eat it. I just pushed all the food back and went to the desert bar. we will be going across the street to Golden Coral from now on , I just hope the 25 kids on the church bus did not get sick on the way home like I did.

• Visited February 2014