“This Krystal is excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Krystal

Krystal
Ranked #101 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tennessee
“This Krystal is excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stop by the drive in window at the Sevierville Krystal often when I am in that town. The employees are always very friendly and helpful and I have never had any problems with their food. It is located on a busy highway, but you can still enter and exit without any problems. I have been to other Krystals where my experience was not as good, but this one is excellent.

Visited January 2014

Cleves, Ohio
“Great for a quick stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

On our way out of Gatlinburg we made a quick stop here. I've been to Krystals before and it was good. This stop was good as well. It does fill u up. Still think the burgers are better than white castle.

Dallas, Georgia
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

The service at this Krystal was the best I have ever seen. They took the food to your table. The area manager was there the day I visited and he came to each table to make sure everything was ok. I have had less service at high dollar sit down places. I stopped and thanked him before I left his resturant.

Visited October 2013
Meansville, Georgia
“Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stopped in Krystal for a quick bite to eat and was presently surprised by the staff, cleanliness of the restaurant, and the short amount of time it took to receive our food. They brought all the orders to our tables and came back to see if we needed anything. We are just not used to this at our local Krystal in GA.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Raw chicken Chiks!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Only after my kids ate theirs did I discover the three chiks left in our bag were pink, mushy, and completely raw inside the batter.

• Visited June 2013