“Great service and great food!”

Chinatown Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great service and great food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am from illinois and I visit Gatlinburg twice a year. Each time I go I always visit Chinatown restaurant. Everything that I have ordered has been great. I notice some of these comments and I disagree. One of the best Chinese restaurants around!

• Visited April 2013

Rockford, Illinois, USA
“I love this place!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have been coming here since I was a child and I have never been done wrong. The food may be a little pricey but always tastes great. The service is awesome! I will continue to eat at Chinatown for as long as it is there.

1 Thank Shaun W
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“This place sucks!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here for takeout. Terrible, terrible, terrible. Food was cold and greasy. Tasted very funny. Will not return.

Tennessee
“Mushy shrimp, rude service”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Coming to Pigeon Forge for a seminar, the first day in town I bring takeout to the hotel. I decided to stop at Chinatown restaurant since it was on my way. I ordered shrimp chow mein and paid extra for large shrimp (instead of the small ones which usually come in chow mein). The shrimp were mushy - I ate a few and then decided they were too weird to eat and I discarded them and ate only the vegetables. The egg drop soup was also weird - with alot of corn added to it - I assume to bulk it up. The color was also an odd shade of yellow (I assume it was food coloring or chicken bouillon). When I asked for a receipt (since I am on a business trip), the owner, I assume, who took my order, ripped it off the nail and tossed it at me. It was not itemized as to costs but was told that is the receipt. Ok - I will never return to this restaurant and warn those who do - do not order shrimp....

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank yomaryjo
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good food with not so good service!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I was craving for Chinese Food when I was in Sevierville and I found this restaurant on my way to Knoxville. I have ordered a vegetable fried rice with vegetable soup. The soup was pretty bad. The fried rice was very good. Overall, good food. The customer service was not as expected, may be because of there is only one person serving for the whole restaurant. The price for the food was very reasonable. Overall, average.

• Visited September 2012