“Delicious tomato basil soup!”
Review of Bistro 109

Bistro 109
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 109 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Forks of The River Parkway/ Dolly Parton Parkway
Description: Bistro 109 in Historical DowntownBy Dustin ManningWelcome ….. It is my desire that you delight in the atmosphere, while enjoying the fresh food we prepare for you with tender care. From the time you enter off the streets of downtown, into this historical building, to the time you leave, I want you to relax, forget life’s troubles and worries; let your mind feel at ease. Truly take in and bask in the sights, sounds, scents, tastes and textures throughout. Please enjoy and drift away even for just one moment. Happiness and Blessings!
Reviewed August 31, 2014

My friend and I had lunch here past the rush hour. We were surprised the restaurant was empty. Three other customers came in later. I ordered the tomato basil soup with a ham and gruyere cheese panini and loved it. My friend had the crabs cakes and enjoyed those. However the fried green tomatoes accompanying were doughy. We liked the atmosphere, our server Sage, and most of the meal.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have traveled to Seiverville many times and just found this restaurant. I had a truly delicious appetizer and dinner. The staff was prompt and very courteous. I highly recommend you try it out, I will definitely be back!

1  Thank jeffps40
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I had no idea that the Bistro was open for lunch until my girlfriend asked me out to lunch for my birthday. Wow, what a wonderful time we had. Sage, our waitress was so accommodating and professional. I couldn't make up my mind what to eat because the menu is amazing! We finished off lunch with a huge piece of the best cheese cake I've ever had! Classy, friendly, great food....we'll be back!

1  Thank 55328Dee
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We went back to The Bistro because the couple that invited us had had their anniversary dinner there and thought it was good.
To start with the waiter had no finesse at all and walked up and just took our order. No wine or cocktail offers. It took almost 1 hr. to get our food.
The trout was so overcooked we had to scrape it off the frame, the chicken was dry and overcooked but THE FILET was perfect. Sort of shows you how the kitchen works. They threw the fish in first, chicken next and just before serving, the filet got cooked, So, whoever is in the kitchen needs to learn how to time their orders. laborate you would expect The place is so elegant you would expect the food and service up to par. What's wrong with this place? Never will go back again.

4  Thank rootie_11
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Great food and Sean our waiter was terrific! Quaint atmosphere and no problem taking our 9 & 11 year old.