“A SECRET GEM”
Review of Bistro 109

Bistro 109
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 109 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 204 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Forks of The River Parkway/ Dolly Parton Parkway
Description: Bistro 109 in Historical DowntownBy Dustin ManningWelcome ….. It is my desire that you delight in the atmosphere, while enjoying the fresh food we prepare for you with tender care. From the time you enter off the streets of downtown, into this historical building, to the time you leave, I want you to relax, forget life’s troubles and worries; let your mind feel at ease. Truly take in and bask in the sights, sounds, scents, tastes and textures throughout. Please enjoy and drift away even for just one moment. Happiness and Blessings!
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I had no idea that the Bistro was open for lunch until my girlfriend asked me out to lunch for my birthday. Wow, what a wonderful time we had. Sage, our waitress was so accommodating and professional. I couldn't make up my mind what to eat because the menu is amazing! We finished off lunch with a huge piece of the best cheese cake I've ever had! Classy, friendly, great food....we'll be back!

1  Thank 55328Dee

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We went back to The Bistro because the couple that invited us had had their anniversary dinner there and thought it was good.
To start with the waiter had no finesse at all and walked up and just took our order. No wine or cocktail offers. It took almost 1 hr. to get our food.
The trout was so overcooked we had to scrape it off the frame, the chicken was dry and overcooked but THE FILET was perfect. Sort of shows you how the kitchen works. They threw the fish in first, chicken next and just before serving, the filet got cooked, So, whoever is in the kitchen needs to learn how to time their orders. laborate you would expect The place is so elegant you would expect the food and service up to par. What's wrong with this place? Never will go back again.

4  Thank rootie_11
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Great food and Sean our waiter was terrific! Quaint atmosphere and no problem taking our 9 & 11 year old.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stopped in here for a snack and beer on a hot July day. Ended up having a great time with the very friendly bartender who gave me a complete history of this restaurant and obsrvations on the town and area. I plan to stop by again to sample more of their food, but from what I observed, the diners on hand (along with me) very much enjoyed this little gem of a bistro.

1  Thank BarefootTom
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Loved eating dinner in a place NOT clogged with tourists with tons of kids! Located on Bruce Street it was easy to get to with plenty of on street parking. I had shrimp and grits which was fabulous. They made it without sausage due to a food allergy. :( There is an extensive wine list even though we did not have any this time.

1  Thank Jean P