“Very nice, classy place”
Review of Bistro 109

Bistro 109
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 109 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 205 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Forks of The River Parkway/ Dolly Parton Parkway
Description: Bistro 109 in Historical DowntownBy Dustin ManningWelcome ….. It is my desire that you delight in the atmosphere, while enjoying the fresh food we prepare for you with tender care. From the time you enter off the streets of downtown, into this historical building, to the time you leave, I want you to relax, forget life’s troubles and worries; let your mind feel at ease. Truly take in and bask in the sights, sounds, scents, tastes and textures throughout. Please enjoy and drift away even for just one moment. Happiness and Blessings!
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stopped in here for a snack and beer on a hot July day. Ended up having a great time with the very friendly bartender who gave me a complete history of this restaurant and obsrvations on the town and area. I plan to stop by again to sample more of their food, but from what I observed, the diners on hand (along with me) very much enjoyed this little gem of a bistro.

1  Thank BarefootTom

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Loved eating dinner in a place NOT clogged with tourists with tons of kids! Located on Bruce Street it was easy to get to with plenty of on street parking. I had shrimp and grits which was fabulous. They made it without sausage due to a food allergy. :( There is an extensive wine list even though we did not have any this time.

1  Thank Jean P
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Showed up on monday night ...
Waited almost 5 mins til a wait staff showed up. Got a table for 7 people. Waiter disappeared for more than 5 mins.
We wound up leaving as water was being served based on the shot staff comment and a 45 min extra time wait
I cannot recommend on food but we didn't make it that far

1  Thank ACTrudeau
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Beginning with the brown and serve rolls with bitter pesto followed by trout that was so bad I couldn't eat it, my husband had lamb chops which he could at least eat but at $28 were not very good, I did enjoy the wine but at $10 per glass was overpriced.

2  Thank sasha2ChattanoogaTn
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I searched for Sevierville restaurants and chose Bistro 109 because it had some good reviews. Mistake...I was the only patron in the entire restaurant. I ordered a drink and the waitor yelled to the back (speaking to the manager I assume), "She wants a drink." The manager walked from the back, wiping sweat from his forehead, didn't wash his hands, suggested an alterntive to what I wanted and made the alternative option. Drink was not good! I order scallops, mixed veggies and rice. None which was good. As I ate at the bar near the front door, the waitor propped open the door to bring in the chairs from outside then told me, "Don't feel rushed." I didn't feel welcomed, food was not good, and the drink was not good!! The restaurant is beautifully decorated. Other than that being from out of town, a complete waste of money and time...

4  Thank LiveLaughLoveT_08