“Going Again Tonight”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro 109

Bistro 109
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 109 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Forks of The River Parkway/ Dolly Parton Parkway
Description: Bistro 109 in Historical DowntownBy Dustin ManningWelcome ….. It is my desire that you delight in the atmosphere, while enjoying the fresh food we prepare for you with tender care. From the time you enter off the streets of downtown, into this historical building, to the time you leave, I want you to relax, forget life’s troubles and worries; let your mind feel at ease. Truly take in and bask in the sights, sounds, scents, tastes and textures throughout. Please enjoy and drift away even for just one moment. Happiness and Blessings!
Orlando, Florida
“Going Again Tonight”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Read some great reviews and when in this area we are always looking for a good restaurant. Usually we are disappointed as this is not a "foodie" type of environment until now. We had lunch at Bistro 109 and were so pleasantly surprised with the entire afternoon. The service was outstanding, thank you Zach! My husband ordered the Chicken pot Pie (not something I would ever oder) but will now as I ate 1/2 his it was truly that good! Loved the environment, my lunch was good and the wine selection was some of the best we have seen in this area. Not only that, the lunch menu is incredibly reasonable. Looking forward to a great evening there tonight...Stay Tuned!

• Visited November 2013

Fairfield Bay
“Mixed reviews intrigue me”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

When reviews are as mixed as the ones for this restaurant are I often wonder what happened?
We happened upon this place almost by accident while looking for something other than a chain. If chains are your thing, with quick service and cookie cutter meals then this is not the place for you. If you like to dine rather than just eat, and, dine on some unusual items this is the place for you.
We were a little skeptical when we walked in on a Saturday to find only 5 couples, but the live piano music was lovely and we decided to give it a try. Pleasantly surprised to be offered a seat in the back room where there were at least 8 more tables with diners. The entire restaurant is not that large so it was a nice mix of people.
Wine selection was good and fairly priced. We ordered the baked goat cheese app. which was actually enough for 4, but was ever so good. Lobster stuffed ravioli made my husband practically lick his plate. I had the pecan crusted chicken breast which was moist and delicious.
One thing we really liked is the menu offers most dishes as a regular or as a small plate. For those who want to save room for the yummy desserts you may want to order the small plate.
We are returning to this area this summer and Bistro 109 will be on our definite list.

• Visited November 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“SERVICE?”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I had dinner there last week with friends and while the food was fine, I have never had a waiter take an order like he did? He told us what we could have and no mention of us having a cocktail.
That was offered when we got our food? He did not use a tray so consequently he served 2 plates at a time. He did not serve "ladies" first and people were sitting without food while others started eating. The owners have apparently gone out of their way to appear as a "fine dining" establishment but over looked some important factors. Some serious training of the wait staff would help make the guest really feel like they were special. Unfortunetly, in todays restaurants people are passed their plates, served from the front and nobody cares!

• Visited October 2013
“So. Dang. Good. ”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised after visiting super crowded, very disappointing tourist stops for two days. Though the service was a little questionable, the atmosphere was romantic and chill, and the food was delicious. Will go back next time we're in town.

Carlsbad, California
“A Gem of a Restaurant”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

If ever in Sevierville old town center around the Court House Building do not pass Bistro 109 by with out checking it out, Their Lunch menu is Devine! I had the Fish and Chips , it was lightly battered and very flavorful, and My wife had the ham and cheese Panini with sweet potato fry's everything was prepared to perfection. The décor is beautiful nice place !!!! Rachel was very attentive and made sure we enjoyed the meal. I highly recommend this place and declare it a GEM in Sevierville Tenn.

• Visited October 2013