“Seek this out!”
Review of Bistro 109

Bistro 109
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 109 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Forks of The River Parkway/ Dolly Parton Parkway
Description: Bistro 109 in Historical DowntownBy Dustin ManningWelcome ….. It is my desire that you delight in the atmosphere, while enjoying the fresh food we prepare for you with tender care. From the time you enter off the streets of downtown, into this historical building, to the time you leave, I want you to relax, forget life’s troubles and worries; let your mind feel at ease. Truly take in and bask in the sights, sounds, scents, tastes and textures throughout. Please enjoy and drift away even for just one moment. Happiness and Blessings!
Loudon, Tennessee
“Seek this out!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stumbled into Bistro 109 before stopping at a neighboring business. Any trip to Sevierville must now include a stop there. The atmosphere, décor, music and demeanor of our server Zack set the mood for the dining experience. The bacon, lettuce and fried green tomato sandwich revised every aspect of the traditional version of the BLT. Must try!

Georgetown
“Near the court house, away from tourists”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Recommended by an enthusiastic local we went out of our way to find the Bistro. My wife and I chose to layover in Sevierville on our way to South Carolina. There were several chain restaurants between our motel and the Bistro but we always opt of local fare. The recommendation was solid. The place was not crowded which got us personal attention from Rachel and the management. The food was served quickly and well prepared. After a hectic day of travel, my wife ordered a dinner salad and I chose the lobster stuffed ravioli. Both were happy with our selections. The restaurant is attractively decorated, quiet, and our food was very good.

Belton, Texas
“Wrong food at a high price”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Well my first indication should have been that only two people were eating there at 7:00pm on a Friday night! We ate there anyway based on recommendation of the lovely (sarcasm) La Quinta. I ordered the chicken penne pasta, and I was brought a fried chicken on spagetti noodles! When I pointed out the mistake, I was told that it must have been my fault and they still charged me for it. This place is BAD, stay away!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank razor55197
Sumter, South Carolina
“Don't count on Bistro 109 being open!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stopped in on a Saturday night at 8:15 on one of our two nights in town and were surprised and disappointed to be told that while we were welcome to come in for cocktails, the kitchen was closed. They had been visited by a tour bus group and it was apparently more than they could handle, so the kitchen had shut down almost an hour early. Wouldn't you think a restaurant in a tourist town would be prepared to handle such a hardship? To make matters worse, the bartender who broke the news made no apology whatsoever. We have enjoyed dining there in the past but frankly this is no way to run a business. TIP: call before you go.

Visited October 2013
New Market, Tennessee
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

As always, the best restaurant in Sevier County. I have never once been disappointed, nor has anyone I have sent over the past couple of years. Even with a tour bus in eating dinner, service was quick and excellent. The food couldn't be better. This is a must try.