“Bar-B-Que ????????”

Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que
Ranked #78 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Bar-B-Que is my favorite food and I like all regions types...however this was just bad even the bread. The price was really high too for what you get. Would never go again

1  Thank Mary Lee K

Reviewed January 7, 2012

We always have to include a visit to Bennett's, either in Pigeon Forge or Galtinburg, for their wonderful breakfast buffet. We've had their BBQ also, & it's very good. Breakfast is a must-do!

1  Thank ljmeeks60
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I can't imagine that anyone would have a negative review of Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que! We travel quite frequently and out of every single restaurant we have ever eaten at my husband and I both feel that they have the best barbecue there could ever be. When we vacation in Sevierville we eat there as soon as we arrive and get carryout also and then buy multiple jars of their barbecue sauce. The large portions are more than either of us can eat, the prices are great and wonderful service each and every time.

1  Thank 812susan
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Had a party of 5. Ordered a variety off the menu. The ribs were the best thing ordered. Was shocked when the food came as the portions were small. I ordered the sampler and got a few bytes of each. Not what I expected. For tje amount paid I feel we should have got more quality. Not a defnate return.

Reviewed September 29, 2009

The manager Joi is great. However, the portions are not as stated and the food is ok. I really dont know how they apparently got the best rating for bbq in the area.