“Great pizza always.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great pizza always.”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We eat here at least once a month and have been for 3 years. The pizza is delicious -- nice chewy crust, great sauce, made to order, well-prepared and presented -- it's a great "old stand-by" and so far it's the best "pizza place" we've found in the area. Coming from NY, where delicious pizza and "pizza places" are everywhere, I think that says a lot. The place is clean, it's never too busy, and the prices are great. You can also get grinders -- we usually get a meatball grinder, too. AND there's a built-in Z Mexican Grille where the kids get tacos and nachos if they don't feel like pizza. I recommend Bellacino's to anyone looking for a "pizza place" -- if you know what that means, then this is the closest you'll get to one around here.

• Visited May 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We ordered lunch for the office a few days ago & the grinders and salads were great. Great variety to choose from

Visited April 2014
“Yea pizza!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My family loves pizza and this is our favorite haunt in Sevierville. The sauce has a little kick and the toppings are always fresh. We order two larges for our small family just so we can take some home. P.S. The subs are oven baked and equally as good.

• Visited March 2014
Tennessee
“Great sandwiches at Bellacino's”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have dined at this location many times and it is always very good. Their sandwiches are toasted and always hot and delicious and they have a wide variety on their menu. They also have a Mexican counter offering Mexican food. The employees are always helpful and friendly.

Visited January 2014
“I was starving....”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Yet I still left hungry....

Today I decided to try a new restaurant concept that moved into town. It's Z-Mex (a tex mex-ish concept) on one side and Bellacino's (an Italian and grinder/sandwich concept) on the other. The girl that greeted me allowed me to try the queso, since Mexican was what I was leaning towards anyway. It was old and thick and had a funky after taste. So, I decided to check out the 'Italian' side of things in hopes of quelling my appetite. I settled on their oven baked hot wings. Disappointed is an understatement. They weren't crispy despite being baked. The hot sauce was overly salty and barely edible. The ranch they served for the dipping sauce was obviously from a bottle and not home made as it was thin with a weird aftertaste.

I don't know if I can give this place another shot. The staff never asked me how my meal was. They stood in earshot talking about different people using unprofessional language. I can say that the place was clean (likely because I was the only customer during the time I was there) and my fountain drink was tasty. I felt my 12 bucks was wasted on the poor quality and sub par portions.

1 Thank Stephen M