“This place is horrible!”

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #116 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
waynesville
“This place is horrible!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

After a great day of shopping, hiking and adventure in the Smokies we were looking forward to a great sandwich from Bellacino's. How wrong were our expectations. Sunday afternoon restaurant almost empty we ordered. The restaurant was filthy. The staff of five were basically standing around changing channels on the tv and gossiping. We waited for our food for almost 45 minutes and then our name was called. No apologies from the "manager" just a comment of "I wonder why they didn't call your name." Totally unprofessional and the food ended up being lousy. The bread was soggy, the tomato sauce had a metal flavor and the meats were sub par. This is the second bad experience at this location so that will end it for me. If the franchise owner reads this...my recommendation clean house in every way.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jon S

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast Delivery! Very nice selection of : pizza, grinders, salads etc.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

There is nothing I dislike, they have wings, nachos & they also have a childrens menu. The food is always hot or cold. Upon some occasions they will bring the wrong food item, however they do make it right.

Visited July 2013
Chatham, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love Bellacinos! The grinders are excellent. It's a good place to go and relax but not as expensive as any sit down restaurant. It is highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Love!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I love Bellacino's. Well, I love their grinders. It's an oven baked sandwich smothered with mozzarella cheese. I haven't had a grinder that I didn't like.

Visited April 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Disaster”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I should have taken the fact that it took 11 minutes on hold to take my delivery order as a sign. We ordered dinner for delivery to a location less than 2 miles away. Was promised a 45 minute delivery time. At 1 hr and 15 minutes, I called to check status and waited another 10 minutes on hold for the answer. Was told the driver was on the way and would be there in 10 minutes. At 1 hour and 55 minutes, our food showed up. Cold. Incorrect order. Unacceptable. Poor excuse for a delivery restaurant.

Visited April 2013