“Lobster was tough”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dora, Alabama
“Lobster was tough”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Biscuits were great, service was great but food was just ok. Restaurant was clean and good location.

Dillard, Georgia, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mountain Quiltfest”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The food was excellent and we had a great waitress named Marsha. She was very helpful in helping us select our choices

Clayton GA
“Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We ate here our first night in town & all enjoyed a wonderful meal. Melissa was most attentive. I had so much in my entree (shrimp & lobster alfredo pasta) that I had it for lunch the next 2 days!

Sweetwater, Tennessee
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Took my lovely wife there for her 74th birthday. We both had a great lunch and a fabulous server. The best Red Lobsters we have ever dined at.

Tenn
“Good shrimp”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I were craving shrimp and just dropped in on a whim. The food was very good and they had the freshest biscuits I have ever eaten at a Red Lobster. I always wondered why people raved about them so much and now I know. I think the prices are high for this level of restaurant, but the food was good. Server was very friendly, but did that disappearing thing when it was time for the check.

Visited February 2013