“Delicious choice”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 191 Restaurants in Sevierville
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The number one goal of The Chop House is to provide a superior dining experience to every guest. We do this by providing guest-obsessed service and generous portions of delicious food using the freshest ingredients.
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to the Chop House for a birthday celebration. The service was excellent and the food even better. All in our party were over 75 except for myself, so you know the senior crowd can be pretty particular. Everyone loved the entire experience. In this town you have a thousand choices for eating. Here you will get upscale dinning in a casual atmosphere for a good price. I will definitely return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,193)

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My family was having a family reunion in the area, and ten of us decided to have dinner at Chop House because we had a positive experience there last fall. We were not disappointed. The server was friendly and respectful; the food was delicious; and the atmosphere was pleasant. I don't know why this restaurant is not rated higher for this area. It is one of the best we have tried in this area, especially for the reasonable prices. Perhaps one does not expect to find an excellent restaurant in the middle of Tanger Outlet Mall, but I highly recommend Chop House in Sevierville. At another restaurant, our party was seated at two separate tables, but Chop House had no difficulty putting tables together to accommodate us. My steak was flavorful and perfectly cooked.o

1  Thank 61lovetotravel
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Service was great, only 20 minute wait even though it was Father's Day. Food was delicious. Waiter was fantastic.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We have eaten here several times over the years. The prices have gone up alot since out last visit. I usually get the Ribeye, but at $25 it was out of my price range. I got the Pork Chop and it was excellent. One of the best Pork Chops I have ever eaten. My wife had this chicken pasta thing and she was sick for 3 days. We still love Chop House. The wait was only a few minutes and service was amazing.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stopped in for dinner while on vacation and had a wonderful meal. The server was a little slow but very nice. Prices were very reasonable and the food was awesome. We will definitely be back again.