“Great meal great service”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 191 Restaurants in Sevierville
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The number one goal of The Chop House is to provide a superior dining experience to every guest. We do this by providing guest-obsessed service and generous portions of delicious food using the freshest ingredients.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

After having two mediocre meals at other restaurants in Gatlinburg, it was a wonderful experience with food and service at the Chop House. My husband had the pork chops and they were outstanding. Cooked perfectly, very flavorful. I had the salmon and I have to say it was one of the est I have ever had, not overcooked seasoned to perfection. The service was outstanding and we were so pleased, we went back again two nights later. It was the same the second time around. Definitely a place very high on my list

1  Thank Martha L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,193)

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch before shopping at the outlet stores. Service was great and so was the food. Good value. Burgers were huge and tasted great. Food was served hot. I would eat here again and would recommend.

1  Thank Carrie1003
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

For the area of strip malls and tacky attractions - Chop House is very good. Not overly expensive - and good service. Enjoyed the prime rib.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Our family enjoyed everything we ordered. The salads were great and the club sandwich was one of the best I've had. The service was great also. The menu was huge and we had a hard time deciding what to order. Our waiter made great recommendations.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We ate here after shopping at Tanger outlets. Really good food. They brought a whole wheat bread with butter that had little bits of honey in it for a starter. We had the lunch portion of the shrimp tamales and the 7oz sirloin. Both of our meals were tasty and hot and we didn't have to wait long at all. The lunch menu was also well priced and our server was good. So no complaints! I would eat here again.