“Great food and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The number one goal of The Chop House is to provide a superior dining experience to every guest. We do this by providing guest-obsessed service and generous portions of delicious food using the freshest ingredients.
Cromwell, Indiana, United States
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stopped in here for lunch after some serious shopping at the outlet malls. We got seated right away and never had an empty drink. Our server made sure to check in with us and always made sure we were happy. Both of us got burgers and fries and they were delicious. I really enjoyed the bread that came out at the beginning of the meal as well. Everything tasted fresh and cooked perfectly. One of my favorite places to eat!

Visited September 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Dinner for Two”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I wanted to go somewhere nice for our anniversary. This place is located in the Tangiers Outlet Mall. We both had filet mignon with mashed potatoes. The meal came with fresh bread and our choice of soup or salad. I had the chicken tortilla soup and my husband had the salad. Both were good and the bread was hot out of the oven yummy. The filet was so juicy and needed no sauce and the mashed potatoes were delicious. It was a great surprise to find an upscale restaurant in that shopping center.

• Visited September 2012
Xenia, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food was excellent! Everything was cooked perfectly and we had a wonderful romantic date night out!

Visited August 2012
Lakeport, Florida
“Ambivilence”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

At the last minute, the wife and I decided to treat ourselves to a Friday night dinner. The Chop House is a 40 minute drive but based on previous experience at another location we decided it was worth it. On arrival we had a short wait, made easier by a cocktail at the bar where the bartender had an infectious laugh and a sure hand with the cocktail shaker.
Unfortunately, dinner was not a success. I splurged on the Prime Steak, a $36 entree, only to have it prove to be old and inedible upon arrival. The manager replaced it w/my second choice, Prime Rib, which was cooked perfectly but lacks the flavor of a great steak.
Our service was very good, with much apology from all about the gamey steak and the manager waived the charge for my entree. The creamed spinach was excellent, but the Fudge Cake was disappointingly sweet and the coffee weak. My wife's Seafood Alfredo was "good but not outstanding".
In all a disappointing evening, in spite of the staff's efforts. At these prices, a more relaxed atmosphere and fewer tourists in shorts and tee shirts is in order. We like the Chop House chain and the related restaurants by the same owner, but perhaps the Sevierville tourist trap atmosphere is inescapable.

• Visited September 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great food, my family eats here multiple times a month and the food is consistently delicious! Serive has been good for the most part.

Visited July 2012