“2nd visit and we liked it again!”
Review of Damon's Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We recently were back in Sevierville and while looking for a place to have lunch my wife remembered this restaurant from the last time, (2 years ago), as one we liked. And indeed we did like it again. We had lunch which was served very efficiently and pleasantly by a male waiter. Both of our choices were great "Southern" choices at an very reasonable price. We commented to each other that with these prices and service only a fool would go to a fastfood place for lunch. The entire restaurant appeared very clean, and this included the floor.
We recommend it.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I and some friends visited toward the end of last year and it was not great. The food tasted and looked like a frozen dinner. Even the people at the table next to ours said it was not good.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We took a quick break from shopping at the Tanger outlets to go across the street to Damon's for a late lunch. The food and service were excellent and affordable.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place is awesome! To me, they have the best food in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge. We liked the food so much, we ate there twice on our vacation. The service was excellent! We have been there every year on our vacation to the mountains, and it continues to be our favorite!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My hubby had the ribs and said they were ok, not the best he's had but not the worst either. The French onion soup had a weird taste to it, steer clear of this item. I had the honey pecan crusted chicken and it was good but VERY sweet, too sweet for me and I have a major sweet tooth!! The sweet potato casserole was excellent!! Just a little overpriced for the quality of the food.