“Outstanding Catering”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Columbia, SC
“Outstanding Catering”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I usually limit reviews to only experiences I have had at "sit down" restaurants but am making an exception in this case. Damon's Restaurant in Pigeon Forge catered my daughter's wedding reception. I don't believe I have had better catered food. Everything was prepared to perfection and served as if it had just come out of the kitchen which was about ten miles away. While I have not eaten at Damon's Pigeon Forge location I can say their food is outstanding.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank PJL_SC

Bulls Gap, Tennessee
“This IS the place for ribs!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Being a sort of a local I will try new places when they open up but when I want ribs I haven't found anyplace in Sevier County that can touch Damon's ribs. For that matter I found only a very few places this side of Memphis that offer up better ribs. Despite all of the restaurant choices in the area we end up at Damon's an inordinate percentage of the time.

Add great service and a very nice atmosphere and Damon's slides easily into my top 10 restaurants in the Smokey Mountain area and when one considers just how many restaurants are there, that is quite an accomplishment.

My only complaint would be their less than convenient parking. When they are really busy one sometimes has to park some distance away and their handicapped parking leaves a lot to be desired. Ah, but the hike is well worth it. Even when it rains.

Visited January 2012
Switz City, Indiana
“Finger Lickin Good”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The ribs are to die for. Great steaks, too. Stop in and fill up. Baked potatoes are great. And all the staff were top-notch. You won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2012
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Damon's is one of my favorites - but the quality at this location seems to be slipping. On Saturday night there were only 4 or 5 tables with guests. I'm not sure which happened first - loss of business which caused them lower standards or lower standards which caused them to lose business. Server was great. Food was average.

• Visited December 2012
Richton, Mississippi
“Absolutely the best!!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This place has the best steaks, ribs, prime rib, pecan crusted chicken, brisket, well you get the drift. Never had a bad meal. This place is awsome!!!