“Your average pancake house”

Flapjacks Pancake Cabin
Ranked #7 of 195 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We drove up by Sevierville to get breakfast and found this place. The food was OK, nothing spectacular. Would I go there again? Only if it were convenient and there wasn't a line. It was good, but not great.

Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

We've ate there a couple of times so far and the food was great! The Kodak, TN location is wonderful. Our food came out quickly and the portions were big. Definitely check out Flap Jacks if you get the chance.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Food was not good. Overpriced. They brought me a cup of coffee with no spoon and when I asked for one the waitress said you mean you don't have one in your silverware ? Well I wouldn't have asked for one if I did. The next table behind us, same story and all the waitress said was talking loudly to other employees was who is rolling this silverware. I keep getting ones with no spoon. Well my thought was if I were the waitress I would bring a spoon with cups of coffee from that point on just to be safe. I had French toast and it was not cooked long enough, my husband said the grits had no flavor and they cooked his eggs wrong and had to take his plate back. Again the waitress only wanted to pass the buck " I wrote it down right". Denny's in pigeon Forge was much better food and service!

CRGroup, Public Relations Manager at Flapjacks Pancake Cabin, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We would greatly appreciate more information about your visit with us. If you would be so kind, please call the manager of this Flapjack's location, Janis, at 865-774-5374. Your feedback and additional information will be very helpful. Thank you.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

The pancakes were not very good at all. They were a little bland. We had to wait 45 minutes after we ordered to get our food. And we were seated right away. It was just really slow service. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Had breakfast on 8-10-2014. The wait was round 20 minutes. The hostess wasn't very friendly but our waiter was. Didn't take long at all to get our food and the place was crowded. I read previous reviews on tables not being cleaned off quick. I noticed as soon as the customer left the tables were cleaned. I would definitely eat here again the pancakes and eggs were good that we ate.

2  Thank OfcWolfe