“Great Food, But Bad Everything Else”

Flapjacks Pancake Cabin
Ranked #7 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 23, 2011

The food was great, but the waitress rushed us by bringing the bill in the middle of the meal. The silverware was dirty. The bench seating is actually painful on your back. We had to sit with strangers. The seating in the middle section of the restaurant are tables pushed together.

Reviewed October 21, 2010

Great place for breakfast. The pancakes were perfect and their biscuits were the absolute best I have ever eaten!
I don't understand why they close at noon - I would go back in the evening if they were open then.

Reviewed August 29, 2010

Four years ago my family of five went to the smokies and ate at Flap Jacks. It was wonderful and so two weeks ago we went again before shopping at the outlet mall. Once again it was wonderful, more food than you could ever eat. We are two for two and will go again and recommend until they disappoint me. The only problem is you can't eat again for at least twenty four hours.

Reviewed May 17, 2010

Flapjacks has really good food and they also give generous portions for the price. We left happy and were all really full. It is definetely worth going to and they also have a really nice friendly atomosphere and the service is fast.

Reviewed December 28, 2009

We read many reviews about pancake restaurants near Gatlinburg but decided on Flapjacks because we were given gift cards. My daughter and her husband shared an omelet breakfast (the response to this request met with the waitress looking at my daughter as if she had requested elephant sausage!) Their cheese omelet had a slice of unmelted cheese plopped on top of it. My veggie omelet had mushrooms that looked and tasted like they were dumped straight out of a can. The onions and green peppers were tasteless and appeared to be ones defrosted from a bag that was frozen. They were not sauteed, and were cold. The tomatoes were ok and my cheese was melted. When I asked if I could have some of the blueberry syrup for my pancakes the waitress responded sharply "well there's an upcharge for that!" The grits werent even warm enough to melt the butter I put on mine. The pancakes were nothing special. We were very disappointed with our meals and would never return.