“Very Accommodating”

Dining options: Reservations
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Very Accommodating”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I live out of state and wanted to to order dinner for my daughter and family who live in the area for her birthday and they were very accommodating to my request. They did a fantastic job on the order I placed with them. The order was ready for pick up at the time I requested. The portions were large and everyone said the food was great! When I am in town for a visit I will definately eat here! Thank you to everyone at The Gondolier for helping me pull off my daughters favorite dinner (spaghetti) for her birthday! I'm very happy!!

• Visited February 2014

Norton, Virginia
“Great All Around”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We found this place about a year ago and anytime we come to town the gondolier is always a stop. The kids love the pizza. The calzone is the best....
We luv Carol as our waitress.....

• Visited December 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great new server”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We dine at Gondolier regularly each month. This trip we got the new boy on the block. He did a great job taking care of our needs. The food is always good.

Visited December 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“CHRISTMAS EVE”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We looked for a restaurant in Sevierville to have dinner after church on Christmas Eve and found the Gondolier open. The food was great and service the same. What a treat to have such a nice dinner when everybody else was closed!

Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“The BEST Pizza I've Ever Had”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Went here a couple of nights ago after finding it on TripAdvisor. Wasn't disappointed at all. My boyfriend had the chicken parmesan and spaghetti with meat sauce and enjoyed it. I ordered a pizza. Let me just say that I am very picky when it comes to pizza. It's hard for me to find a pizza place that I really like. This one had the best pizza I've ever had. I am definitely visiting this place again. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area.

5 Thank SmokyMtnGirl904