“Went Back for Seconds”

Ranked #9 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Elvira's Cafe is an escape from mundane. Delicious homemade food prepared with love by real people who love what they do and care for each other.
McKinney, Texas
“Went Back for Seconds”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We ate lunch at Elvira's on Saturday -- and had amazing sandwiches and to-die-for coconut pie. Returned the next morning for a huge plate of gravy and biscuits. The service and upbeat feel of the place were as good as the food. Elvira herself is a delight -- and I'll go back there again when in the area.

Loveland, Ohio
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a great, casual breakfast, off the beaten path. The best part was the service, so friendly and accommodating our many substitutions. The pancakes - WOW. I was so full I skipped lunch and was still not hungry at dinner.

Visited March 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I were visiting the area on vacation and were looking for a good breakfast place that was off the beaten path with a more local feel to it. This did the trick! Super cute atmosphere with lots of windows, wood floors, and cheery red tables. The service was fast and friendly...but the best part was the food. It really had that "farm to table" taste and everything was so fresh and delicious! Even though their Facebook page says that they are closed on Sundays, we called and they were open! I think they just started opening on Sundays and as a result, there was a brunch offering rather than a full breakfast. This made us nervous at first...but no worries! I had the spinach feta buckwheat crepe that was huge and so tasty! I couldn't finish it all. My husband had the french toast that came with eggs and bacon. We loved it all. The coffee was not that great but it was fine and very hot with lots of refill offers. WE highly recommend this place

Bardstown, Kentucky
“Wow Wow Wow”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This was our first trip to Elvira’s. Saw it in passing and decided to have breakfast there the next day. One word—Amazing! Seriously, wonderful food. It was a little expensive, but if you appreciate food that is made from scratch with hearty ingredients, it is worth the money! The restaurant is a little on the small side, which would probably cause long waits during peak season. Also, the menu is limited, but that is what you should expect from a restaurant that makes things from SCRATCH. If you can’t wait for a table and want rubber eggs and fake proteins, go to Cracker Barrel or Denny’s! We ended up coming back the next day for Brunch. I wish I had a place like this to eat at home!

Hendersonville, Tennessee
“WONDERFUL FOOD AND GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This has to be the jem in Townsend, TN! The food was fantastic service was great. Wish we would have been there longer to eat there again!
Will go back for sure!