“Great find!”

Ranked #9 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Elvira's Cafe is an escape from mundane. Delicious homemade food prepared with love by real people who love what they do and care for each other.
Morral, OH
“Great find!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on a whim Saturday afternoon. Lots of good sandwich selections. Breakfast food looked very good also. Exceptionally friendly service, even an employee on his way in thanked us for our business in the parking lot. We will definitely be back to give breakfast a try.

2 Thank BJR72

Gainesville
“Awesome Lunch”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Wow! What a great choice to stop. We were on our way to Gatlinburg from Knoxville. I spotted the sign that said," Farm FreshFood". My wife and children all enjoyed there food. We all thuoght the food was great. My wife had the meat loaf sandwich, my daughter had a steak and egg breakfast crepe, my son had the B.L.T. and I enjoyed the pork chop sandwich. Lunch was great and after we finished we talked with some of the staff about some cool things to do in Gatlinburg and we told them about some cool things to do in Orlando. We would have stopped on the way back to Knoxville, but we had to get there for our early flight back. Definetly worth the stop, and you could tell it was farm fresh food.

2 Thank Bernard B
Lake Placid, New York
“Great new breakfast spot!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

What a fresh new breakfast/lunch joint in Wears Valley! When you first walk in you get the farm house charm feel. Old barn board throughout the entire restaurant, pretty red tables, farm decor and delicious food. My fiance and I enjoyed some of their breakfast fruit crepes and the buckwheat pancakes with sauteed pears and apples on top. YUMMY! The only compliant with the whole meal was the crepes maybe need a touch of sugar in the ricotta cream inside the crepe to give it that little extra something. Besides that everything was great! Our server was friendly and very attentive, food took a little bit of time to get but they are still new and I am sure they are still working out the kinks. Overall it was an enjoyable meal and visit. Prices are reasonable especially for the amount of food you receive. We will definitely be back and are eager to try their lunch menu.

3 Thank special k
Tipp City Ohio
“We had breakfast”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stopped for lunch but ended up having breakfast. All of the tables were full when we got there, but one opened up fast. We sat by the door which allowed us to watch them cook. That helped us decide what to order. My husband had a breakfast crepe with eggs, meat and cheese in it. It was huge so we asked for an extra plate so I could try some. I had the berry crepe. I wish it would have had more fruit in it and some whipped cream on top. There was so much on the menu that it was hard to decide. We would like to go again next time we are in town. The staff was very friendly and worked very hard to get the food out fast. If you enjoy watching food being prepared, ask for the tables by the kitchen.

2 Thank TN2ndHome
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Very good spot in Wears Valley, near the Metcalf Bottoms park entrance.”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stopped here because it was within a half mile of our cabin in Wears Valley. We loved out food. I tried the Buffalo Chicken breakfast biscuit, and it was very tasty as a brunch item. We split a Crepe, a house specialty with a raisin walnut sauce. She also had bacon and eggs. The breakfast was great, and having a wifi hot spot put us back on the grid temporarily. I will ea here again.

1 Thank Napoleon504