“Very good spot in Wears Valley, near the Metcalf Bottoms park entrance.”
Review of Elvira's Cafe

Elvira's Cafe
Ranked #8 of 191 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Elvira's Cafe is an escape from mundane. Delicious homemade food prepared with love by real people who love what they do and care for each other.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stopped here because it was within a half mile of our cabin in Wears Valley. We loved out food. I tried the Buffalo Chicken breakfast biscuit, and it was very tasty as a brunch item. We split a Crepe, a house specialty with a raisin walnut sauce. She also had bacon and eggs. The breakfast was great, and having a wifi hot spot put us back on the grid temporarily. I will ea here again.

1  Thank Napoleon504

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have been out to Elvira's Cafe to eat a couple of times. The drive is beautiful and the food is awesome. Can't wait to go again. Go hungry it's a lot of food for the money. I look forward to trying the B.L.T. and Ruben i hear their to die for......
It's a great place to go for the whole family.

3  Thank borem
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I visit the area at least three times a year. Elvira's is newly-opened and we thought we'd give it a shot for breakfast. Wow! Our first experience with buckwheat pancakes won't be our last. Delicious food, friendly staff. We enjoyed it so much we went back for lunch and were not disappointed. If you're in a hurry, you might want to try somewhere else, but for a nice, relaxing meal, you can't go wrong at Elvira's!

1  Thank tdthread
Reviewed February 2, 2013

When you walk in immediately you feel at home with the warm decor' and friendly staff. My husband and I decided to try breakfast as I've heard so many good things about this brand new restaurant. The service was fast and the food was fabulous. Try the crepes~~ they offer so many varieties! My husband enjoyed a pecan delight crepe with all the sweet goodies you can imagine. I chose the spinach crepe' with an exoctic cheese that was out of this world! So glad we live so close and can enjoy this special treat on many occassions! A great treat in the middle of the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Wears Valley!

1  Thank imanxy
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We have been to Elvira's several times for breakfast and lunch. Farm fresh, delicious and good, friendly service. Immaculate environment. I highly recommend the Reuben, it was awesome. Don't let the crepes scare you, they are refreshingly good and tasty and if you want to pass, they have several other options. A refreshing, warm & delicious addition to Wears Valley ;)

3  Thank jccurtis