“Very Good Chinese Food.”
Review of China 1

China 1
Ranked #81 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Chinese
Bel Air, Maryland
“Very Good Chinese Food.”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant for lunch one day while on vacation in Tennessee. Our meal was very good. She had General Tso Chicken and I had Shrimp Lo Mein. Portions were large, price was good and food was very tasty. Lo Mein had large shrimp that were cooked just right and tasted great. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Tom A

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Enjoy it every week!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My family and I eat here or get take out at least once a week, and it is great every time! My husband's favorite is the general tso's chicken, and I seem to change it up quite often, but the house lo mein is great as well as everything else I have had there. My daughter eats off our plates, but she loves it too!

• Visited November 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Chinese”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We visited the China 1 restaurant in Sevierville and enjoyed our sweet and sour chicken, and boneless chicken that came with vegetables. The waitresses were readily available to refill our drinks before they got empty. We would definitely eat here again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank CrazyD513
Newville, Pennsylvania
“Very nice”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a very nice meal here. A little off the beaten path tucked away in a strip mall. Very pleasantly surprised! Beautiful decor. You can tell the owner takes great pride in this restaurant. Food was delicious! My son spilled his drink and the waitresses didn't blink an eye and were very kind to him despite the inconvenience. Loved it and would go back again!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank aubs77
Trinity, North Carolina, United States
“Best Chinese food we have ever had”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Before visiting we came on here and found this restaurant. From the reviews we decided to back track 10 minutes just to go and we are so glad we did! It is indeed a very small place but the service and food is that of something much more bigger and more expensive. The service was impeccable, and the food was amazing delciousness. Can't wait to go back!!

• Visited July 2013