“Pleasant Surprise”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 2, 2014

While on vacation, we were staying just up the road from this little gem. Went in last night expecting the worst, but it was delicious! Husband had all you can eat spaghetti (they do this on wednesdays) and I had a sluce of pizza with side salad. Was a pleasant surprise, coming from Chicago!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We ordered a pizza, not knowing what to expect. Our friendly waitress was very attentive. The pizza here was one of the freshest pizzas I've ever had. Very fresh crust, overall amazing food. The only thing missing from this fine eatery is some background music. Father and son from Townsend really enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

we ordered pizza for delivery to our cabin. Pizza was good, great phone service, good delivery time. Would order in again.

1  Thank Rick188
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We ordered a pizza, a couple subs, and a salad - all really good, and they deliver! My meatball sub was especially great. They were very patient with me on the phone while I had to give them complicated directions to our rental cabin. Definitely worth ordering delivery if you're staying in the area.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We were tired after a day in town and it was the end of the week. Did not want to drive back into town for dinner. There was a magnet on the fridge in our cabin advertising Gepettos. I read reviews on Tripadvisor about Gepettos and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. The pizza is very good ( I especially like the cheese). We were able to relax on the back deck of our cabin, watch the sun set and have dinner on our last night here. It took about an hour from ordering to delivery which I thought was very reasonable given our location.

1  Thank Frugaltraveler27886