“The Best In Town”
Review of Angela's New York Pizza & Pasta - CLOSED

Angela's New York Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: New York style pizza.sizes range from 12-24 inches. We arw known as Home of the Giant slice.We also support our local artists. We are the only restuarant where you can dine and view or purchase art right off our walls.
Kodak,Tn
“The Best In Town”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I'm Hooked....The food is the Best Italian I've had in a long time. The best chicken wings!! Pizza and Stromboli OMG!! Very friendly atmosphere.The owners are such great people. Clean Clean Clean. I tell everyone how great the food and service is here. Word of mouth is the best Advertisement. So go eat there and spread the good word!!

• Visited February 2013

“Just like the pizza back home!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Brooklyn raised.. The pizza makes me feel like I'm home. Great people good food. I will definitely be back.

“Needs some work...”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I live 15 mins away and have never heard of this place. When we did, we decided to try it out. Here we go... No one was there to greet us. We had to walk through the restaurant to finally be told to pick a spot. Several tables were dirty and stayed that way throughout. We sat next to a table that was being used for homework by one of the workers (presumably). The tv was on HLN and was talking about an erect penis, stabbings, and shots to the face (my 12 year old laughed the entire time every time they said penis) but the coworkers had no issue as that sat and watched for a while. We ordered cokes that came as diet cokes but the waitress said we were wrong. She didn't believe us until the next table said the same...so we got bottled cokes. Funny thing is that the bottle cokes were almost gone so I'm guessing we weren't the first. They do have bathrooms but you have to go back towards the kitchen. Oh, and the napkins used to wrap the silverware had stains...napkins is plural.

To the food...my son had the calzone and loved it!! We had the New York Special. Eh. Plenty of flavor but not the best pizza by any stretch. I would classify it as average though one table sent their pizza back to be finish cooking.

If I were traveling and ate here, I would be very disappointed. As a local, it was okay. You know the service is bad when the waitress "helps" you while talking on the phone. I'm disappointed I didn't get the service or food mentioned on this site. Take it for what it's worth but I won't be coming back.

“Done with ALL OTHER pizza!!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Angela's NY pizza and pasta is where its at. I wont eat any other pizza anymore. New owners are great. My wife and I went in for lunch and she had the baked ziti and I had a calzone which was bigger than any other restaurant I have ate at. Atmosphere was great. We will eat there everytime we visit.

Kodak
“Great Food !”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am from pennsylvania... I felt like i had just gone back home for a visit to my favorite Pizza place ...and the nicest thing i discovered ,she will fix what ever you order the exact way yo want it .i like my subs lightly toasted .same with my crust . And everything is homemade.I also requested a special kind of soup , well her next big pot was just what i asked for and like the rest of what they make ,it was homemade...... doesn't get any better than that .... thank you Angie!
Lynn