“It's coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed July 8, 2013

What can I say, its hard to mess up coffee! Its always good there. The service was good and very fast and friendly.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Being a gold card member since the cards were black, I love me some Starbucks! I expect great coffee and service! SCORE! Add to that, I ate breakfast there a lot. I was not disappointed!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Thanks for the iced latte with foam. Loved that as I walked around Tanger Outlets in Sevierville, TN. Coffee has the best smell ever and I love the lift!!!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The coffee will perk you up and it is good.you get what you pay for.it's really good place to sit and enjoy whatever you have

Reviewed January 17, 2013

even tho they have a drive thru which is great we went inside, staff were very helpful and friendly. drinks were perfect.