“Great and Unique Wines - Go See Hoss!”
Review of Eagle Springs Winery - CLOSED

Eagle Springs Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us just off of Exit 407, the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains! Eagle Springs Winery is proud to offer honey wines along with its limited selection of dry and semi-sweet wines. Free tastings are offered daily and the intimate winemaking area is also open for public viewing. Whether you are looking for some local fudge, honey, gift items, or wine to take home, we are the stop for you! Come visit us.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This is the first time I've tried wines fermented with honey and they were great. Wish I'd discovered this sooner. The staff are friendly and know their wines very well.

Hoss was great in helping me learn more about their wines and which ones to purchase. I couldn't have asked for better customer service.

This winery also participates in events across Tennessee throughout the year such as Knoxville's Rossini Festival, should you be in Tennessee, but not near Sevierville you may still be able to catch them in town. Check their website out or give them a call.

The wines are fermented using honey. Definitely stop at this winery and try their wines. I'll definitely be visiting them again.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Sweet wine for the tastings. Stop in and taste for free. Many to choose from, you won't be disappointed. Stock up and take home, buy extra and sip while in the Smokies.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was the last of the 5 wineries on the Rocky Top wine tour. We love honey wInes and meads, so we were well pleased with the selections. My favorite was the Honeymoon (just honey no grapes), but I still bought a mixed case from Alfred, along with a nice pesto cheese.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Was welcomed by 2 great employees. Hoss was the gentleman who helped us. They mentioned something happening weekend of May 3rd. I was interested in attending, but don't remember what it is called. Out of all the wineries we went too, yours was the best; in visual, personality, taste, and definitely the employees. We will be back to visit Eagle Springs Winery again.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We had one of the best experiences here today with Kasey assisting us. Go stop in and ask for him and he will make sure your time is as memorable as ours!!!