“Yummy wine!”
Review of Eagle Springs Winery - CLOSED

Eagle Springs Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us just off of Exit 407, the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains! Eagle Springs Winery is proud to offer honey wines along with its limited selection of dry and semi-sweet wines. Free tastings are offered daily and the intimate winemaking area is also open for public viewing. Whether you are looking for some local fudge, honey, gift items, or wine to take home, we are the stop for you! Come visit us.
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

This was my first of 5 wineries on the "Rocky Top Wine Trail". I tend to like semi-sweet to sweet wines. I ended up going home with 3 bottles of the Screaming Apricot.

2  Thank Dlynng83

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was the last winery of five on a wine tasting trail through the Great Smokey Mountains, and this was the best. The service was excellent, the wines were all fantastic. The service even extended to tasting wine with a sample of chocolate to enhance the flavors!

The gift shop was run of the mill, prices and products were comparable to the other shops in the area, with their products being mostly identical to the previous wineries we visited.

2  Thank GeorgiaEMT
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was my last stop for the Rocky Top wine tour and when we walked into the door, we were givin true southern hospitality!!!!

I must add, when coming from Pigeon Forge to Eagle Springs, the last left till you get to I-40 is not marked so keep your eyes peeled, you will turn left and go up and around a hill.

I'm a sweet wine drinker, or what they would call "Stickys" because they are made with honey, Screaming Apricot was my favorite, had a nice floral aroma to it and a sweet but not too sweet taste.

Their gift shop wasnt as big as the other wineries, but I'm sure you would find something for any wine lover here.

2  Thank TaraLynn74
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We were in TN for Spring Break and heard about the "wine trail".We are not big on wine but thought we would give it a try and maybe find something we liked.We stopped in Eagle Springs Winery and we were very impressed by the outside of the building and couldn't wait to go in.
It was very pretty and clean.We were imedately greeted by Tania who took the time to explain how the wine tasting trail worked and she then asked what we liked about wine.We at the time were not even sure of the difference between Dry or Sweet...
She gave us a sample of a dry and we found out we did not like it so we moved on to the Semi Sweet.We tasted one but didn't like it ... so then we moved on to the Sweet..YEP found what we liked.
We sampled some cheeses and frozen concoctions as well.
We can't wait to come back to TN to do it again!

1  Thank disfamof3
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We enjoyed our wine tasting! One of the servers even offered us a cheese sample, which I purchased in addition to a bottle of wine.

2  Thank Celina S