Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great team building activity

We had so much fun. The guides were great, always felt completely safe and had a blast at the same... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

Reviewed 1 week ago
Michelle T
via mobile

1,082 results
All reviews zip lining breathtaking views amazing experience made us feel half mile adrenaline rush bucket list my husband fear of heights great sense of humor explained everything these guys zipline tour year old daughter our honeymoon feel comfortable the staff was great
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had so much fun. The guides were great, always felt completely safe and had a blast at the same time

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I went to Legacy Mountain Ziplines for our anniversary and had Bailey and Will as our guides. The zip line tour was amazing and our tour guides were awesome, super helpful, and made the experience great. It was the perfect amount of zip lining and had breathtaking views of the Smoky Mountains. Definitely a must-do if you’re in Tennessee!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Definitely the place to zip line in the Smokies. Outside of town and up high so there were beautiful views. The guides were very instructive, attentive and just plain fun. We had people from 80 to teens in our group. I felt safe at all times; even was daring enough to turn myself upside down during the zip; not bad for a 60 year old lady! we had a blast!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We loved our Zipline experience with Brian and Josh.
Thank you so much for making it so much Fun!!!
We would highly recommend Legacy Mountain Ziplines!!!
Julie & Derrick

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed very much. Thanks to guides Brian and Jackson.This was our second visit and it was just as much fun as our first.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Cody and Wyatt made our experience one we will never forget. They were great. We will be going back to take our son Jonathan.
Thank y’all so much.
Eddie and Tawana Johns

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great time zipling!!! The view was awesome!!! Guides (Brian and Cody) were the best:) Worth the money, would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you Legacy Mountain Zipling!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went as a couple, joined a few other couples and a large family. Our total group of 19 or so people had 4 tour guides. All the gentlemen were fantastic at their jobs. They had great knowledge and made us feel very comfortable. I couldn't had asked for a better first time zip-lining experience then being here. The guys will also keep you laughing during the trip. This place is a must go to!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had so much fun! Our guides (Brian and Jaxon) were knowledgeable and fun. I am NOT an adrenaline junkie but this was thrilling. Amazing views. Big Bang for your buck. I would do this again! We had teenage girls in our family group, ages 15-18, and they loved it, too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wyatt and Colby were wonderful guides. They made everyone feel at easy, especially us first timers. The views were spectacular.