“Great Place To Eat”

Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place To Eat”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have eaten at Willies several times and no mater what i order it is always great. I Like everything about this place. The price is very good and again so is the food.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Patrick S

piney flats
“very pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had been here two years ago when we were in the area and really liked it. We were disappointed when we found out it had changed hands and was renamed. We decided since were already there we would go ahead and try it. So glad we did, The food was great as was the service. We saw several dishes being served to tables around us and everything looked good. Servings were very plentiful and the prices are very reasonable. We actually went back on Sunday to eat there again but found out they are closed on Sunday. We will return again.

• Visited February 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Pitiful!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been here on several other occasions , and enjoyed the food. Went back the other night, and it was just flat out awful! We were seated no problem, but then it began. For about 5 minutes or so, 'servers' would walk by our table and look at us, but no greeting or drink ordered taken, they just looked completely dazed and confused, finally the sever came over and she was fine, got ' the ball rolling'. Took our order and we thought ok, they just didn't know who's table it was.....

My friend got her food, and the server said yours will be right out, well ok no problem, my friend waited a few minutes before eating, I told her to please eat, so her food didn't get cold, after several minutes we tried to get our waitress but she ignored our table and acted busy...... Finally about 10 minutes or so later a man came over 'your meal will be out in a few minutes' I told them to cancel it as asked for a manager no could idnetifiy themselves as one, never got an apology or reason as to why my food 'disappeared' or whatever happened to it...

Won't be going back

2 Thank MommaKitty88
Edmond, Oklahoma
“A busy place, good food.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went there with friends that live in the area. They go there often and wanted to take us there too. The food was good and the servers were friendly. I had fish and my husband had shrimp. You get plenty for your money.

The restaurant was very full when we went there for dinner, but we did not have to wait.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Donna P
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Surprising Italian atmosphere”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

If you like Italian food, you'll love Willies. We're so glad they opened in Sevierville! Mmmm- try the dishes with the red sauce!

Visited November 2012