“Great place to gather!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
Xplorie Movie Night
Smoky Mountain Opry
Ripley's Old MacDonald's Farm Mini-Golf
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Swygerts1...
Gilbert, South Carolina
“Has the potential to be a GREAT place with some love and attention”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Our church group of 39 rented this as a retreat to go White Water Rafting. The cabin was as pictured but definately had some major issues. The furniture was VERY worn and the recliners were broken. The bathroom sinks on the main level were very slow draining. The air conditioning in the lower level leaked BADLY and the carpet was sobbing wet. We started grilling hamburgers and hotdogs on the gas grill only to learn there was no propane. We made 9 calls to Maintenance about various issues (all the employees were very friendly). When we ran out of propane we were told we could take the tank to a local gas station and switch it out and they would refund us the money- (closest place was 20 min away) OR wait 45 min to an hour for someone to come out to bring us a new tank. This house just needs some major upkeep. It is in a beautiful location away from the hussle and bussle of downtown Pigeon Forge and with some maintenance to the house it could be a much better rental for the money. Just a suggestion - as the house accommodates a large number of people another refrigerator would be beneficial.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location and the View
Liked least: The upkeep of the Cabin
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MaryBeth...
Dothan, Alabama
“they did not care! everything broken - no water”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I and 25 of my friends and family chose to stay at the 'Estate of Relaxation' a property managed by Eden Crest for my 30th birthday celebration.

My celebration was great ONLY because I have the BEST Loved Ones in the world NOT because Eden Crest management/staff and THE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVED.

I called on Friday to tell of the broken Fire Place, TV, and arcade game. I was given instructions to locate the breaker box and told that maintenance would be there the next day.

On Saturday, the management was called again and asked WHY was there strangers around the house with tooling, why these strangers had CUT OFF FOR 2 HOURS (when the water turned back on the Jacuzzi AND tubs were filled w/ black sediment), that we NEEDED a Propane Tank, the broken fire place, tv, arcade game and was told: "come pick up the propane tank ~45 minutes away." FYI, my family were in the middle of preparing my birthday dinner… Imagine no water and RAW steaks on the grill…

My family did all to compromise, by picking up the propane tank, trying to fix the broken fire place, etc to keep my weekend as special as I had dreamed.

On Sunday, when i called to tell management of how horrible the customer service and experience was... the Director of Sales, Richard, all but told me it was my FAULT. He told me that not having water, ‘happens,’ that WE should have needed the propane tank before 2:30pm when we called (office closes at 5pm), I should have called back on Saturday and told them the fire place did not work.. (yes, I did call on Saturday and Sunday 2x)
Not once did Richard, Director of Sales apologize or try and retain me as a customer of Edens Crest.

I come to the Smoky Mountains often, bring many guests to experience the beauty of the mountains.. But I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND, OR STAY IN A CABIN MANAGED BY EDENS CREST...
DON’T STAY W/ THIS COMPANY.. THERE ARE MANY OTHER COMPANIES IN THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS..

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Feb 24, 2014
We are very sorry for any issues you encountered during your stay with us. Following is a time line of the events as documented in our system which includes recorded phone calls of the conversations we had with you.

1. You spoke with us around 11pm on your first night. You indicated that if someone could tell you where the breaker box was at that you were fine to flip the switch for a circuit that was not working. After speaking with one of our maintenance personnel for the directions you requested our maintenance person gave you their direct cell phone to call if there were additional issues.
2. You called back the next day to tell us the water was not working. Upon investigation we discovered that the HOA in the resort had turned the water off for a couple of hours to work on the system. We tried to explain to you that we did not know this was going to happen. We apologized but because we do not manage the HOA in this resort it was beyond our control.
3. You called about the propane tank being empty. This was after 8pm and our maintenance staff had gone home for the day. We have limited staff in the office after regular business hours so we offered you an additional propane tank which was here at the office and available for you to pick up. You sent a family member to pick up the tank.
4. You did not report any other issues to us during your stay so it is surprising to us to review your list of complaints that you are now claiming occurred after you are no longer here for us to review and help you with.

We strive for excellence in our customer care and we take each visit seriously. It is with great dismay that we received this review and wish that you had worked with us during your stay to resolve the outstanding issues. In the future please let us know while you are here so we can timely fix anything that needs our attention. Again, we are very sorry for the need to flip the breaker. It is not something that could be anticipated and we mistakenly thought you were okay with its resolution. The water issue was beyond our control and the propane tank was made available to you.

We apologize that your last visit did not exceed all of your hopes and expectations. Our desire at Eden Crest is to try and provide all guests with a wonderful vacation experience. We hope that you will accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience you experienced.
nicole041...
michigan
“Great place to gather!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed in the Estate of Relaxation for 4 nights with my husbands extended family for a reunion. The ages ranged from 4-70's. It was great to be able to congregate in one location. The only thing we needed was a playground to let the children get out some excess energy. Some of the ammenities are worn out, but otherwise the cabin was great. If you go make a point to visit the smoky mountain national park Cades Cove Loop. It is an 11 mile loop you can drive and see some beautiful scenery. We had the pleasure of seeing 4 wild black bears, multiple deer and a fox! If you like to bike the loop is closed to cars from dawn to 10am. It would make a great ride!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing